Anthony is an expert in all aspects of financial remedy proceedings, and enforcement thereof - sole practising in private client financial remedy proceedings since 2007.
He is regularly instructed in ancillary relief cases involving:
- Farms (tenanted and partnerships)
- Private companies, particularly family businesses – with a valuation between £5 million and £15 million
- Professionals, including sportsmen, city bankers, lawyers and accountants
- Cases with foreign element – one party being resident abroad – recent cases involving litigants resident in the European Union (Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Cyprus); and the USA
- Add backs- particularly arising from gambling/stock market trades
- Offshore assets held in trust, particularly Jersey based trusts
- Worldwide freezing orders and applications to set aside transactions pursuant to Section 37 MCA 173
- Drafting of pre-nuptial agreements and advising in relation theretoHe is regularly instructed in cases with an asset base £2 million - £10 million.
Representation of wife of husband who appeared in the Sunday Times Rich List – quantum £50 million plus.
- Re O & N, Re B
(HL)  UKHL 18/ 1 FLR 1169
- Re C (CA)  3 FCR