We welcome new joiners who will experience our stream-lined induction process to ensure a warm and easy arrival. A proactive approach is taken to developing a member's practice within a team environment.
We are presently looking to expand further our employment team and we invite applications for tenancy from interested employment practitioners.
Our housing team is regarded as the best on Circuit and one of the best in the north of England. We are now actively looking for a practitioner of up to 5 years call interested in this area of work.
Applications (including a full CV) will be treated in confidence and can be sent to our Chief Executive, Simon Coatsworth, by post or preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We operate a policy of equality and diversity in all recruitment.
Benefits of joining Zenith:
- Superb leadership and management team, led by our Chief Executive, Simon Coatsworth.
- Take advantage of our highly pro-active marketing programme.
- Seminars offered at nominal rates or free of charge.
- Three specialist clerking teams, each with their own dedicated and highly experienced Senior Clerk.
- Dedicated, thorough and experienced fees administrators.
- Many well respected professionals are members of Zenith Chambers.
- A prime location close to the courts in a well maintained, traditional, Georgian building with an excellent outlook and on-street parking outside.